Happy first day of fall, everyone! Our favorite season is finally upon us, and we couldn’t be more excited for all the warm socks (VIM & VIGR, of course) and apple cider that come with it. In light of our bliss we decided to put together a list of all the things that we can’t wait to do this year. While this is a list of fun date ideas for you and your man, it occurred to us that all of these things would be just as fun to do with your best friends! Check it out and enjoy!
1. Tailgate together. Football season is here whether you like it or not – why not embrace it by going to a tailgate together? Call up your friends and bring the burgers.
2. Go apple picking. Okay, this is mostly an atmosphere thing. But the atmosphere would be truly beautiful, and you can go home and turn your apples into pie! What could be better?
3. Take a cooking class. Food always brings people together. This would not only be an amazing time, but you’ll also leave with a few new tricks up your sleeve for the holiday season!
4. Go to the Halloween store together. You can try on crazy costumes together or stock up on supplies for this year’s Halloween house party! It’ll get you in a festive spirit and there’s not a chance that it won’t be entertaining.
5. Take day-long road trip. Head to an amazing hiking spot, a neighboring town’s Fall Festival, or go destination-less. Good company, road trip snacks, and fall foliage will make the trip well worth it.
6. Visit a local winery for wine tasting. It’s harvest season, and there’s wine. Need we say more?
7. Stay in for a night of scary movies. Bring out the caramel popcorn, a bottle of wine, your favorite candles and your softest blanket. The movie doesn’t have to be scary, but not even Freddy Krueger could ruin such a perfect night in.