Happy first day of fall, everyone! Our favorite season is finally upon us, and we couldn’t be more excited for all the warm socks (VIM & VIGR, of course) and apple cider that come with it. In light of our bliss we decided to put together a list of all the things that we can’t wait to do this year. While this is a list of fun date ideas for you and your man, it occurred to us that all of these things would be just as fun to do with your best friends! Check it out and enjoy!
1. Tailgate together. Football season is here whether you like it or not – why not embrace it by going to a tailgate together? Call up your friends and bring the burgers.
2. Go apple picking. Okay, this is mostly an atmosphere thing. But the atmosphere would be truly beautiful, and you can go home and turn your apples into pie! What could be better?
3. Take a cooking class. Food always brings people together. This would not only be an amazing time, but you’ll also leave with a few new tricks up your sleeve for the holiday season!
4. Go to the Halloween store together. You can try on crazy costumes together or stock up on supplies for this year’s Halloween house party! It’ll get you in a festive spirit and there’s not a chance that it won’t be entertaining.
5. Take day-long road trip. Head to an amazing hiking spot, a neighboring town’s Fall Festival, or go destination-less. Good company, road trip snacks, and fall foliage will make the trip well worth it.
6. Visit a local winery for wine tasting. It’s harvest season, and there’s wine. Need we say more?
7. Stay in for a night of scary movies. Bring out the caramel popcorn, a bottle of wine, your favorite candles and your softest blanket. The movie doesn’t have to be scary, but not even Freddy Krueger could ruin such a perfect night in.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We have a different sizing chart depending on the type of compression garment. Please consider your foot and calf circumference when choosing your size.
If you're in between sizes, ask yourself a few questions:
What is my body type? Will I be more comfortable in a size up or down? Take your body type into consideration when choosing a size especially if you're in between sizes.
Machine wash after each wear, delicate and cold.
Air dry is preferred to maintain the elasticity and quality of fabrics.
Compression garments are made in a variety of support levels, each of which is designed to address different needs. These levels are most commonly expressed in millimeters of mercury (abbreviated as mmHg). Generally, graduated compression is displayed in ranges. The higher the numerical value, the stronger the support level indicated. For example, a 20-30 mmHg garment will offer more support and feel tighter than a 15-20 mmHg garment.
All of VIM & VIGR’s products are offered in 15-20 mmHg compression level and select styles are available in 20-30 mmHg.
Slip your arm into the sock until your fingers reach the toes. Your palm should be resting in the sock's heel.
Starting at the cuff, fold the sock over until it meets the heel. Make sure to fold the sock onto itself.
With the sock still inverted, pull the foot of the sock firmly onto your foot. Make sure your toes are securely in the toe pocket. Starting with the cuff, gradually roll the sock up.
Adjust so that your heel is properly positioned in the heel pocket and the cuff sits below the knee. Make sure the cuff is not pulled up too high.