It feels as though November has nearly slipped right out from under us, and we’ve been left with only one week to make all of our final preparations for one of our favorite annual celebrations—Thanksgiving! For many of us, this weekend will be booked with house cleaning, grocery shopping, or maybe some kitchen experiments (because let’s be honest, we all want our pies to look perfectly effortless, even if the crust alone took hours of our time). There’s also the lucky bunch of us packing up our suitcases to visit friends and family for the long weekend, trying to find a place to stuff both our heels and running shoes into the carry-on. We just want to offer a friendly reminder to enjoy yourselves throughout the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities, whatever they may be. We’ve put together some of our favorite products and treats that help make our holidays a little more fun and relaxing – check them out!
- This North Face Base Camp Duffel is perfect for all of your quick trips over the holidays with enough volume to load up everything you’ll need for up to three days. The bag is also athlete-approved and ideal for packing both your favorite heels and running shoes.
Oh Happy Day is a fabulous blog for any last minute holiday décor DIY projects and inspiration! Learn how to make your own wreaths or centerpieces, or visit the “Free Printables” tab for some quick and easy details (i.e. printable turkey cupcake toppers – so cute).
- With so much going on, it can be incredibly helpful – essential, even – to keep a to-do list on hand. Using pretty notepads like these two from Kate Spade make even the most dreaded tasks fun!
- Whether you’re shopping, traveling, fitting in a last workout or cooking up a storm in the kitchen, you’ve got to stay hydrated! We love using these stainless-steel water bottles from Klean Kanteen (we went with “flame orange”).
- Of course you’ll want to wear your VIM & VIGR compression socks for a full day of cooking on your feet, recovering from your Turkey Trot, or traveling home. They will keep your legs feeling energized and strong instead of tired and puffy, and if you want to stand a chance at leaving the house on Black Friday, you’ll need the extra support.
- Keeping several bottles of champagne around the house during the holidays can be incredibly convenient when you get surprise visits from friends or family, need a little something to give the hostess of an ugly sweater party, or simply feel like celebrating! We love these limited edition bottles from Chandon!
What are your go-to products over the holidays?
Leave a comment