All our socks are designed with a Gradient Knitting Technology to help increase circulation in the legs by offering a mild to moderate compression level of 15-20 mmHg. These compression socks are perfect for everyday wear and are specifically designed for men. They are available in plain black as well as a variety of colors and patterns and are the perfect trouser sock.
How Compression Works
Unlike regular socks, knee-high compression socks are made of a specific weave of strong, elastic material. Compression socks are designed to apply therapeutic pressure that starts at the ankle and gradually eases above. By squeezing the leg from the bottom up, our legwear can help increase the circulation of freshly oxygenated blood back to your legs. While compression alone often doesn’t solve a condition, they are one of the highest recommended steps to treating a multitude of problems and alleviating the symptoms.
Four Top Benefits of Wearing Compression Socks
- Energize legs
- Reduce swelling
- Alleviate achiness and heaviness
- Aid in muscle recovery
Compression socks don’t simply come in one style. Our high-quality compression socks come in a wide variety of materials and styles and feature options that are meant to meet specific needs. Here are just a few examples of the various fabrics and types of the highest quality of men’s compression socks:
- Cotton. Our cotton compression socks are made with a 200-needle count fabric that features a multi-dimensional weave providing the highest level of breathability and flexibility.
- Nylon. Our Nylon Collection has an impressive 400-needle count fabric with our signature multi-dimensional weave that allows for extreme comfort.
- Wool. Our Wool Collection utilizes incredibly soft, warm wool fabric with our signature multi-dimensional weave that provides extreme breathability.
- Moisture-Wick Nylon. Our Moisture-wick Nylon Collection still uses our 400-needle count, multi-dimensional weave, while offering the highest level of moisture-wick technology available, making them perfect for physical activity.
- Everyday Compression. All of our styles of compression socks are offered at the compression level of 15-20 mmHg. This level of compression offers mild-moderate compression and is the recommended daily level of compression.
- Medical-Grade Compression. This line of compression socks is designed to offer a compression level for those who seek a firmer level of compression. Medical-grade compression socks have a compression level of 20-30 mmHg. This is defined as medical class 1 of compression and means that the amount of compression will be above 20 mmHg and will never exceed 30 mmHg.
We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality of fabrics and the best possible compression available. Feel free to check out our various lines and styles of compression socks. Our team is standing by if you have any questions!