Vim and Vigr, LLC (“VIM & VIGR”) cares about the privacy of our visitors. Our goal is to provide a positive shopping experience.
VIM & VIGR collects technical and navigational information when our visitors browse the vimvigr.com website. This information allows the VIM & VIGR team to see which areas are most visited and to create a better understanding of the needs of our shoppers. This information also helps us improve the quality of your online shopping experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products from previous visits by other shoppers. During the process of gathering navigational information, non-personally identifiable information (i.e., domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information.
We collect information from you, which you provide to us at this website when you establish or update an account or make a purchase online. Categories of information that may be collected include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit or debit card information
- IP address
- Internet or electronic network activity
This information is used to enable VIM & VIGR to deliver products that you have ordered, contact you or the recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, for verification, to respond to your inquiries, and to deliver services and information about our products or website to you. We may use third parties to help us provide services, such as processing payments, monitoring site activity, maintaining our database, and administering and locating emails. We may request additional information from you, such as an email address, to help us identify future options for you on our website. This information will be collected from you directly and openly. Using the information you give us, we may contact you with information or special offers. We will not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation. VIM & VIGR does not disclose personal information to outside third parties, except as stated below. We never sell your information.
Disclosure to Third Parties
VIM & VIGR relies on third-party vendors and service providers to provide support and assistance for our services and products. We may share your personal information with such third parties in order to help us conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products and services. We may contract with various third-party service providers in furtherance of this goal, including but not limited to payment processors, website hosting partners, banks, cookie providers, and others.
We also work with third-party advertising, marketing, and analytics partners to serve ads on this or other sites, using information collected through the use of industry standard technologies such as cookies and pixel tags. These third parties may receive information about you over time and across different websites when you use our Services.
VIM & VIGR will continue to strive to maintain compliance with legal regulations. If we become aware of or have a good faith belief that we must disclose information about you in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, we will disclose specific information about you to the appropriate legal authorities in order to protect the users of our website, the site, and/or the public.
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose, including providing it to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Information Collected Related to California Residents
During the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our customers.
|CATEGORY||TYPE OF IDENTIFIERS WE COLLECT||COLLECTED|
|A. Identifiers||First and last name, postal address, unique personal identifier, account number, Internet Protocol address, email address.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.||YES|
|C. Commercial information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|D. Internet of other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|E. Geolocation data||Physical location or movements||YES|
|F. Sensory data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|G. Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, behavior, and attitudes.||YES|
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our customers or their agents. For example, from information that our customers provide to order products.
- Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.vimvigr.com). For example, from website usage details that are collected automatically. In addition, like many companies, we use “cookies” which are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and to track usage behavior of, for example, the webpages you visit.
- From social media websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- From third parties that assist us in providing certain transactions and services (e.g. customer service, payment processing, hosting), even though it appears that you may not have left our Site.
- Privacy Rights Specific to California Residents
Privacy Rights for California Residents
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes Californians’ rights and explains how California residents can exercise those rights.
Below we further outline specific rights which California residents may have under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Right to Access Your Data. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to a “portable” copy of your Personal Information that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means you have a right to request that we move, copy or transmit your Personal Information stored on our servers or information technology environment to another service provider’s servers or information technology environment.
- Right to Delete Your Data. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising your privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Exercising Your Rights
If you are a California resident who chooses to exercise your rights, you can:
- Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also designate an agent to exercise your privacy rights on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification.
Upon receiving your request, we will confirm receipt of your request by sending you an email confirming receipt. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. In some instances, such as a request to delete personal information, we may first separately confirm that you would like for us to in fact delete your personal information before acting on your request.
We will respond to your request within forty-five (45) days. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process Personal Information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, listed below, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
We welcome parents and their children to explore our site together. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not gather or use personal information from any guest who indicates he or she is less than 13 years of age. If we become aware that we’ve gathered personal information from a minor, we will remove that information from our records immediately.
We currently utilize Google Analytics to assist us in better understanding your use of our website. Google Analytics will place cookies on your computer to collect information on our behalf that will educate us on such things as search engine referral, how you navigate around our site, responses to email, unique visitor identification, and product browsing and purchasing information. VIM & VIGR does not allow Google Analytics to collect credit card, username or password information. Google Analytics analyzes the information it collects on our behalf, and we use that information and analysis to better understand your interests in our website and how to better serve those interests.
For your convenience, our website may contain links to other sites. VIM & VIGR is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Our Email List
If you provide your email address to us, we will maintain that information in our email list, which allows you to receive exclusive information about special offers, media events, new products and more. If you’re not already registered, simply complete our sign-up form to receive these special messages. If at any time you would like to stop future delivery of VIM & VIGR email messages, please follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each email message. This will not prevent you from receiving email communications relating to any online order you place on our website or other operational email communications.
VIM & VIGR will never ask you through email to provide personal information, including credit card numbers, passwords, mother’s maiden name, bank account numbers, ATM pass codes or social security numbers. The best way to protect yourself from phishing scams is for you to avoid supplying personal information to any email request. If you believe the request might be legitimate, please contact us to verify this before providing any information in response to an email.
Questions or Changes in Policy
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us.
Effective date: July 6, 2020