Medical grade compression tights utilize graduated compression technology and moisture wicking nylon throughout the entire leg. Compression is extremely important for everyone, but especially women. Our women's compression tights come in 15-20 mmHg (footless) and 20-30 mmHg (footed) selections. If you find there are days that you're needing more compression through your legs, or help improving blood flow, compression tights may be your answer. Our compression tights use graduated compression and our signature honeycomb high waisted waistband to gently hug your legs and provide the relief and support you have been looking for. Not to mention, our moisture wicking fabric makes them breathable and comfortable all day long. Compression tights are great for the following:
- Pregnancy related edema or swelling
- Chronic Illness pertaining to circulation
- DVT and blood clot prevention
- Fatigue reduction while standing all day
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you don't love your compression tights we will take them back no questions asked!
For more on graduated compression, check out our blog our the science tab on our main menu.Both fashionable and functional, women's compression tights will make a great addition to your wardrobe. Whether you're looking for fitted undergarments to keep warm during the winter or stylish accessories to wear with a killer outfit, compression tights can serve your need for fashion as well as health.
Benefits of Compression Tights
You've probably heard that compression tights are good for you, but did you know that there's actual scientific research to back up the claim? Plus, along with providing relief through compression, our tights have moisture wicking abilities that keep you comfortable all day. Here are just a few ways that women's compression tights can improve your quality of life:
- Improved circulation: By promoting healthy blood flow to all of your lower-body muscle groups, these support tights help alleviate symptoms of poor circulation. In women, there is growing evidence that high waisted compression can be increasingly beneficial for circulation.
- Temperature regulation: Made with soft, woven fabrics that trap heat against your skin and help you regulate your internal body temperature. Because compression tights improve your circulation, they'll keep blood flowing through your legs to help prevent them from becoming numb and cold.
- Pain relief: Compression is a time-honored method of treating everything from strained muscles to swollen joints, and with compression tights, you won't even be able to tell. You can just wear them like regular stockings while reaping the benefits of their pressure.
- Muscle recovery: Micro-tears are created in your muscle fibers when you work out, but over time, they heal and become even stronger than before. Compression stocking come in handy by promoting healing and quick recovery.