Founded in 2013, our team is committed to creating VIM & VIGR products because we have seen the amazing results firsthand. We are passionate about bringing our amazing product - part designer socks, part medical device - to customers across all walks of life.
Our team is lean, and in true start-up mentality - we work hard. Each VIM & VIGR employee wears multiple hats, must be comfortable with ambiguity and appreciate a workplace culture that values both autonomy and collaboration. Does this sound like the right environment for you? Check out her current openings here:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of VIM & VIGR. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan various operational activities from maintaining accurate inventory levels to forecasting. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Core Competency Profile:
Education and/or Experience:
How to apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume to the job listing at indeed.com.
We are looking for someone who LOVES SELLING, responsible, motivated, outgoing…did I mention LOVES TO SELL? We will provide you with the best training, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful. You need to be excited to work hard and the ambition to perform in a fast-paced, sales environment.
- Develop a strong business relationship with new and existing clients ensuring quality sales, service and loyalty. Yes, that means cold calls…..
- Self-motivated to plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers utilizing our CRM platform
- Submit activity and results reports, such as monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing monthly goals
- Travel is a must! 5-8 times a year you will travel to trade shows that require you to work for up to 6 days. Other travel might be required for the needs of the business. (Travel paid for by the company.)
- Sharp computer skills (Excel/Word)
2+ years of business to business sales experience
This is a full time position of 30 hours with the potential to change to 40 hours.
How to apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.