An Ode to Mom's
364 days out of the year, we forget how much our moms have done for us. Mother’s Day is a great reminder to thank our moms for all the wonderful things they do. As the saying goes, "Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother" - and for that we're thankful. This is a thank you to all the mothers, mother figures and the amazing women in our lives!
- Thank you for all the dentist appointments, birthday parties, band practices, soccer games and myriad of activities you kept track of.
- Thank you for unconditional love, even when mistakes are made.
- Thank you for being a strong role model filled with compassion and kindness.
- Thank you for being selfless and putting your family’s needs first.
- Thank you for washing my clothes - and the dishes.
- Thank you for reminding me of my worth.
- Thank you for teaching me to see the best in people.
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made.
- Thank you for the chores you gave me (even though I hated them at the time).
- Thank you for reminding me it’s okay to be human.
- Thank you for all the home-cooked meals.
- Thank you for the laughter.
- Thank you for inspiring me to be strong, confident and kind.
- Thank you for being more than a mother. Thank you for being my best friend.
Spoil your mom this Mother’s Day - but also remember to thank her all year for all the amazing things she does. Happy Mother’s Day!
Leave a comment