Sending our thanks...
To the hard-working & brave healthcare workers on the front lines of COVID-19:
We are so thankful for the risks you are taking and your dedication to caring for others. You are heroes in this moment & in so many unseen moments before. Thank you for your courage in the face of this crisis.
To our incredible community of VIM & VIGR customers:
We are amazed by your generosity & care. Thank you for rallying with us to send encouragement, in the form of socks, to the front lines of the pandemic.
Thanks to you...
$137,916 of compression socks have gone to healthcare professionals working tirelessly to care for patients affected by the virus
77 hospitals have received socks for a front lines unit fighting COVID-19. Recipients include:
- Tisch Hospital - Manhattan, NY
- UC Davis Medical Center - Sacramento, CA
- Overlake Hospital - Bellevue, WA
- UPMC Presbyterian - Pittsburgh, PA
- Cook County Hospital - Chicago, IL
- St. Patrick Hospital - Missoula, MT
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital - Ann Arbor, MI
- St. Mary's Medical Center - Grand Junction, CO
- Kingman Regional Medical Center -Kingman AZ
- Morristown Medical Center - Morristown, NJ
- Roper Hospital - Summerville, SC
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - Houston, TX
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
- UW Medical Center - Seattle, WA
- NYP - New York, NY
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington, DC
- Grandview Hospital - Birmingham, AL
- Massachusetts General Hospital - Boston, MA
- QuadMedical West - West Bend, WI
- Mercy Hackley Hospital - Muskegon, MI
- Miriam Hospital - Providence, RI
- Ochser Health - New Orleans, LA
- Coney Island Hospital - Brooklyn, NY
- Metro Health and Rehab - Frederick, MD
- Advent Health Tampa - Tampa, FL
- Valley Hospital ER - Ridgewood, NJ
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital ICU - Hazel Crest, IL
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - Gadsden, AL
- Good Samaritan Health Center - Norcross, GA
- St. Joseph Hospital - Bethpage, NY
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center - Princeton, NJ
- Community Medical Center - Missoula, MT
"I want to express my gratitude for the generosity of this company. They have offered to send my crew socks during the time we are fighting to help patients affected by this terrible virus. I wanted to say thank you. Your donation will make their shifts more tolerable. Thank you again!"
- Cheryl, UC Davis Medical Center
Buy a Sock, Give a Sock
For every purchase through May 10th, we donated VIM & VIGR compression socks to healthcare professionals on the front lines of the pandemic.
Read what inspired us to donate in this letter from our founder.