If getting socks as a gift is wrong, I don’t want to be right! We have 14 creative ways to give socks for Valentine’s Day that your sweethearts will love.
Gifts for Her: We know that your girl loves to receive flowers and chocolates on Valentine’s Day, but why not include the gift of happy, healthy legs?
1. Gift Bag: Use your new socks as a gift bag to hold your other presents, such as a bottle of her favorite perfume or little candy hearts.
2. Bow: Tie her cute new socks around a vase or box of candy as a bow. She will love the thought of roses or sweets and admire your creative wrapping skills.
3. Bottle Holder: Being in love is the perfect reason to celebrate! Slide a bottle of champagne or her go-to wine in the sock to surprise her at your dinner for two.
4. Jewelry Holder: Make her new socks really sparkle with a gorgeous necklace!
5. Sock Bouquet: Women love flowers, but they love originality even more! Make your girl a bouquet of socks to show her you care. Not sure how? Here is a simple guide on how to by How Does She.
6. Pedicure Kit: Give her all the essentials she needs for healthy, happy feet. Include nail polish, lotion, a nail care kit, and compression socks.
Gifts for Him: Men can be hard to shop for; however, they will love a thoughtful gift from you. Give them the gift of style as well as all the added health benefits of our compression socks.
1. Gift Bag: Use his new socks as a gift bag to hold his presents, such as a bottle of cologne, handheld tools, a new wallet, or a gift card to his favorite store.
2. Bottle Holder: Is your man a beer drinker or does he prefer a good whiskey? Use his socks as a bottle holder to gift him his favorite drink.
3. Bow: Wrap his present and then use his new socks as a bow for an added touch of creativity and flare.
4. Golf Club Head Cover: Giving your man a new set of clubs or a new putter? Use his new socks to cover the golf clubs. He can show off his new clubs and socks on the golf course.
5. Bow Tie: Clip his socks to a new dress shirt as a bow tie. He will love the creativity and will look great in his new shirt, too!
6. Socks: Sometimes, less is more. If your guy likes simple and straight-forward, give him his new compression socks as is.
Gifts for Anyone:
1. Gift bag: Fill brand new, stylish compression socks with their favorite candy. Make sure the candy doesn’t melt – you don’t want to ruin their awesome new socks!
2. Partner with a new pair of shoes: Give that special someone a new pair of shoes as well as compression socks. Want to get really cute? Include a love note with your gifts. Here are some examples:
What are you giving your Valentine this year? Comment your gift ideas below!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We have a different sizing chart depending on the type of compression garment. Please consider your foot and calf circumference when choosing your size.
If you're in between sizes, ask yourself a few questions:
What is my body type? Will I be more comfortable in a size up or down? Take your body type into consideration when choosing a size especially if you're in between sizes.
Machine wash after each wear, delicate and cold.
Air dry is preferred to maintain the elasticity and quality of fabrics.
Compression garments are made in a variety of support levels, each of which is designed to address different needs. These levels are most commonly expressed in millimeters of mercury (abbreviated as mmHg). Generally, graduated compression is displayed in ranges. The higher the numerical value, the stronger the support level indicated. For example, a 20-30 mmHg garment will offer more support and feel tighter than a 15-20 mmHg garment.
All of VIM & VIGR’s products are offered in 15-20 mmHg compression level and select styles are available in 20-30 mmHg.
Slip your arm into the sock until your fingers reach the toes. Your palm should be resting in the sock's heel.
Starting at the cuff, fold the sock over until it meets the heel. Make sure to fold the sock onto itself.
With the sock still inverted, pull the foot of the sock firmly onto your foot. Make sure your toes are securely in the toe pocket. Starting with the cuff, gradually roll the sock up.
Adjust so that your heel is properly positioned in the heel pocket and the cuff sits below the knee. Make sure the cuff is not pulled up too high.