Putting together an outfit that is as polished as it is expandable is no easy task, but it’s a must when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner! Set yourself up for success this year by ditching the skinny jeans and fitted tops and instead embracing something with enough stretch and flow to allow for seconds on those marshmallow-covered sweet potatoes!
- This gorgeous oversized sweater-dress from Athleta has just enough shape (look at the beautiful V-neck!) and space (the fabric is a cashmere/nylon/spandex blend) for you to fully enjoy your Thanksgiving feast. We went with the “frosted mocha heather,” which seems perfectly appropriate.
- What better way to accessorize than with the Tory Burch Fitbit Fret Pendant Necklace? It does require that you have a Fitbit Flex, but if you’re in the market for fashionable fitness technology, it’s worth it. Go guilt-free this holiday season by tracking your steps, distance and calories burned (you will be amazed how much you can accomplish in one trip to the mall).
- Investing in a beautiful pair of boots that will keep your toes warm in and out of the snow is essential. We love Sole Society’s Bria heel boot in vintage cognac.
- Whether you’re playing hostess or guest this Thanksgiving, your legs are bound to tire from all the standing or sitting you’ll do. Keep them fresh and stylish this year with VIM & VIGR compression socks! We love the pop of festive yellow peeking out just above the boots!
- Since your favorite clutch is no place for baked goods, tote your homemade pumpkin pie in an adorable basket this year! The Peterboro Basket Co. has a huge assortment of baskets for any and all occasions.
What will you be wearing for your Thanksgiving festivities?
Leave a comment