We’ve got to admit, it’s been an incredibly exciting year for VIM & VIGR. With only a few hours of this year to go, here are 15 reasons why we love 2015!
- VIM & VIGR turned two! That’s right, we celebrated our second year of business in 2015, and boy was it a good one.
- We got to share our Wells Fargo Story. Michelle Huie started VIM & VIGR with a big idea, a business plan, and a lot of work—find out how Wells Fargo helped make it all possible here!
- We launched our compression leg sleeves! We were really excited to share this new product with our fans because it gives them more options in regards to style and comfort. We are now officially a compression legwear company with even more to come!
- We presented our first ever special edition sock. The women’s Fun Stripes: Blue & Grey nylon compression socks were inspired by last year’s Super Bowl, courtesy of the Seattle Seahawks. What can we say, we’re from the northwest!
- We sponsored the Last Best Pace relay team! The Last Best Pace relay team, featuring some of Missoula’s fastest female runners (including our brand ambassador Trisha Drobeck!), headed to Oregon for the 2015 Hood to Coast relay race with all the compression socks they could handle.
- We announced our team of Brand Ambassadors. Throughout 2015, we brought together some incredible people to represent VIM & VIGR, including a professional triathlete, a food and fitness blogger, a PA and more. We hope you’ve enjoyed following their VIM & VIGR adventures as much as we have!
- We released our new Healthiest Tights collection! VIM & VIGR’s Healthiest Tights feature a non-binding honeycomb waistband for a comfortable fit all day, plus graduated compression throughout the leg. They take “stylish compression” to a whole new level!
- We made our line of wool compression socks even better. We wanted our wool compression socks to be more durable, especially for long winters. That’s why they now have a stronger and reinforced footbed that will keep you warm and cozy all season long!
- We added three new styles to the women’s wool collection! These Fair Isle compression socks have been a huge hit so far, and we personally can’t seem to get enough of them. If you haven’t, check them out here!
- We made this awesome video. Seriously, it’s awesome. Check it out!
- We now offer higher compression levels (20-30 mmHg). We are really excited to be able to offer both moderate (15-20 mmHg) to firm compression (20-30 mmHg) for people, based on their circulation needs!
- We were under the spotlight! VIM & VIGR made appearances in Conde Nast Traveler, Bustle, Women’s Running, Inc.com, ESPN Women, Examiner.com and many more!
- We gave back. This Giving Tuesday, our team provided and handed out over 150 pairs of our compression socks to women in need at the San Diego Rescue Mission. It was certainly one of our proudest moments!
- We traveled around the world! Well, with the help of our fans, that is. You guys shared photos, tweets and messages with us showing VIM & VIGR everywhere from Japan to Poland to Italy and more! Have VIM & VIGR, will travel.
- We had the best year ever. From receiving warm and inspiring feedback from our fans to meeting with retailers around the world to developing and launching new products, this year was one for the books.
Well, there you have it! Thank you all so, so much for making the successes of 2015 possible. We wish you the happiest and healthiest New Year yet!