Top 7 Boots for this Winter
Compression socks = the perfect boot sock. Not only do they work for any occasion, but they will keep you looking good AND feeling great all through the winter months. In the market for the perfect footwear to pair with our socks? Here are our seven favorites for the chilly weather!
- Sorel Explorer Joan Boot – Perfect for a snowy day when you need a little extra traction. Try pairing with our Merino Wool Red & Black Montana Plaid.
Photo owned by sorel.com
- Ugg Classic Short II Boot – Cozy up by the fire with these and your go-to VIM & VIGR socks. Works well with our Cotton Black & Brown Polka Dot style.
Photo owned by ugg.com
- Sperry Saltwater Wool Embossed Duck Boot with Thinsulate – for the rainy, chilly days. Combine with our Cotton Navy & Sky Sedona Sunburst.
Photo owned by sperry.com
- Original Back Adjustable Hunter Rain Boots – a taller option for rainy days. Wear with our Moisture-wick Solid Black.
Photo owned by vimvigr.com
- Timberland 6” Metallic Collar Premium Boot – good for a day of running errands. Try these shoes with our Black & Grey Cotton Fan.
Photo owned by timberlands.com
- Dansko Henley Black Nubuck – perfect for the typical day at the office then for a night out with friends. Not only do these look great with compression socks, but they also pair well with our Solid Black Footless Tights.
Photo owned by dansko.com
- Madden Girl Karmin Riding Boots – a great quality shoe without the big price tag. Wear our Nylon Nautical Stripe Blue & Lavender with these knee-high boots for a pop of color.
Photo owned by journeys.com
With boot season in full swing, there is a perfect pair for everyone – and they all can be styled with your favorite compression socks! What is your go-to boot and sock combo? Share in the comments below.
Leave a comment